Wednesday, May 21, 2014

It Has Been A While

Wow.  I did not realize that my last post was in 2011.  I need to do better!  A lot has happened in the last few years.

My cancer scare is over…at least the surgeon said that they are confident that they got it all.  No chemo or other treatments needed.  Just regular checkups and lots of lab work.  They seem to want my blood every 3-4 months.  I told them once a year is fine with me.

I’m now on insulin.  Wow do I feel better.  Never imagined that one simple change could make me feel so much more like doing things.

Still doing my 2-3 fishing trips a year with Loren Ford from California.  We have been fishing together every year since about 1972.  That is almost 42 years.  Just about how long I have been married.  Oops, don’t let my wife see that statistic.

I should have some new stories to tell soon.  I will try to get them up in the next week or so.

In the mean time – Blessings on you!

No comments: