Monday, June 21, 2010

Well, its official now. I am 60 years old. The way I look at it 60 is the new 40! There is still a lot of life to live. Like today for instance.

LOLA and I went off this morning to get the Toad fixed. Les Schwaub changed the front shocks and said that should take care of the problem. It sure drives better now that it did yesterday. But I'm not convinced that was the only (or major) problem. I still think that there is something in the u-joints or transfer case that is not right. Well, we are going to move on tomorrow and see what happens. The adventrure continues.

Twisp, WA, is a wonderful little place. Lots to see and do. The river is still running, the wind is blowing, clouds are shuffeling across the sky adn I have hjad a wonderful day. We visited the local hardware store and bought a new barbarque for the motorhome. Its small and easy to fit in the storage cabinet. Can't wait to see what Weber gives me for dinner tonight. Hope it does not taste like new burnt paint.

Tomorrow we move over to Republic, WA. Fifteen miles from Canada. We will be staying on a parcel my boss ownes on the Kettle River. We are supposed to go fishing together on Wednesday. That should be fun. Need to go for now...I hear that steak calling to me.

No comments: