Thursday, January 29, 2015

Sorry You Are Upset

So, it looks like my last post caused a lot of consternation with my family and friends.  Sorry for that, well, no, I’m not sorry for the post but I am sorry that you are upset.  All I’m going to say is that some of you have some pretty thin skin.

I’m guessing that you are not so much upset with me as by the fact that the subject matter caused you to confront a subject you would rather leave buried somewhere.  Not my fault.  I’m just sharing what I have been thinking about recently.

There will be more posts in my private blog so as not to upset yo’all.  It helps me a lot to right down my thoughts and work out the issues I’m dealing with.

Be honest, you need to work out what you think about sin just as much as I do.  I need to know WHY I believe what I believe.  I need to know that what I believe is not JUST something I have been taught and thereby accepted as truth.  The Holy Scriptures have taken me much of the way but there is still a pathway to be followed.

Stay tuned…

No comments: