Thursday, May 06, 2010

It's going to be a good day!

Hey, it's going to be a good day. I'm vertical, not horizontal! Lola pushed me out of bed with her feet and said 'get your a** in gear you ol' coote! So here I am. Haven't been called that for a while.

We moved my African Violets to a new location and they seem to be really happy. Some have leaves taht are as big as the palm of your hand. Others are full of new blooms. My orchids are blooming with new spikes. Not sure what color they are. I think a green-yellow mix with some small brown spots. They should open in a couple of weeks.

Just imagine...growing orchids in your kitchen in WA. Who would have thought that could happen. I mean it is 34 degrees outside this morning. And we thought summer was here. It is supposed to be in the mid seventies this weekend. Maybe it is.


Got to go...

No comments: