Sunday, July 04, 2010

It's been just a little over a week since those little bacterial decided to find a new host - me!  Three trips to the hospital for IV meds and pick line over a weekend was enough.  I now have a paper bag with 57 syringes that will make for great fun with the grandchildren when it gets hot.  

I still have about 8 days of oral antibiotics to take and I should be finished.  Staff infections are not fun.  However, I have learned how to program almost every appliance in the house, including the TV remote control.  I was finally able to get it to operate the Comcast cable box.  For some reason Samsun and Comcast are not too compatible but I managed to get it to work.

I think I'm going to clean the barn today.  I do not feel like I have the energy for church and all those people in one assembly.  I should be ready to go back next week.

Blessings,

No comments: